The studio set up is intended for singers, instrumentalists, and actors with its dedicated, sound-treated vocal booth.
Step inside the booth, put on your headphones and be guided through the recording process in a calm space. Quality microphones and pre-amps are used to capture every nuance of a performance and takes can be edited on the spot.
Artemus Studios does not have a live room and therefore cannot cater for bands as such. However, overdubs can be performed for ensembles and edited/mixed in a way that will retain the musicianship and unity of a group, making it sound like everyone was recorded together.
Listen to the results and judge for yourself!
In-house engineer, Art Bailey, runs the sessions and is a certified Pro Tools Operator. Sessions are relaxed and informal yet highly productive.
- Dedicated vocal booth with display monitor and foldback
- MIDI control surfaces for real-time mixing and automation
- Powerful PC for digital recording
- KRK Rokit 5 near-field monitors
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 audio interface (96kHz/24-bit)
- Selection of dynamic and condenser microphones
- Analogue outboard pre-amps, tube compressor, and Lexicon reverb
- Yamaha Clavinova CVP-103
- Ashdown Engineering 60 DSP valve amp and 4×12 cabinet
- Selection of guitars, basses, and various percussion
- DAWs used: Pro Tools 11, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 10
- Huge selection of virtual instruments and plug-ins from Native Instruments, Arturia, EastWest, VSL, FabFilter, Izotope, and Softube.